Visionara Global & VG MRS INDIA® present “Global Women Empowerment Award 2019” to acknowledge and honor achievements of Incredible Indian Women.
Visionara Global officially announces the launch of inaugural edition of “Global Women Empowerment Award 2019”. In an official statement Ms. Binita Shrivastava, MD, Visionara Global & National Director of VG MRS INDIA® said that it’s an honor and privilege to initiate this prestigious initiative “Global Women Empowerment Award 2019” which will acknowledge and honor achievements of Incredible Indian Women.
She further said that this Award will celebrate and recognize the achievements of Indian women living across the globe. It will be awarded in Nov.’ 2019 and subsequently every year. This year the maiden edition of “Global Women Empowerment Awards 2019” will be held in Delhi NCR along with the Grand Finale of VG MRS INDIA® on 30th November 2019 at Radisson BLU, Faridabad.
This prestigious Award’s Official Knowledge & Award Partner is BRAND IMPACT Award & Official Chamber Partner is “Asian African Chamber Of Commerce”.
Specifically the award aims to:
- The women who are the CEOs, Directors, motivators, influencers, Thought Leaders, investors and entrepreneurs, dreamers and doers, mothers and mentors!
- It’s time for Visionara Global to celebrate and recognize the achievements of Indian women living across the globe and to share their stories, experiences and resources— and support them as we know that Women has grit and determination to change the world.
The Awards aim to identify winners in each of the following categories:
- Individual Women Achievers – Women Entrepreneurs, Philanthropists, Politician, Sports women, Actresses, Models, Writer, Producers, Directors Etc.
- Community Work (For Professionals) – This category includes professionals like Speech Therapists, Audiologists, Occupational Therapists, Special Educators, Physiotherapists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Doctors, Teachers of the deaf, Educators, Social Workers etc.
- Personal Achievement Award – This category is for mothers or caregivers. Individual women’s empowerment champions, civil society, public and private institutions run by women are encouraged to apply.
Nominations for the Award is open now and remain open for one month. Applicants will be required to highlight the impact they have made, their strategic approach, the how, what and overall impact and sustainability.
Applications will be reviewed by a panel of judges, who will assess applicants against the award criteria.
The winners will be announced and will be facilitated in a colorful ceremony at GEWA 2019 Award Presentation Ceremony along with VG MRS INDIA® Grand Finale on 30th November 2019.
- Entries should be in English language only.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to all communications, documents sent for the nominations and award and the same are non-returnable.
- The organizers are not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant.
- The organizing committee ensures that all the documents sent by the entrant that recommend their nomination for the award will be confidentially handled.
- Submission of any entry acknowledges the right of the organizers to use it for exhibition, promotion and publication purposes in any medium.
- If an entry receives an award, the manner and details of announcing that nomination and award is strictly within the discretion of the organizers.
- Entries once sent, cannot be withdrawn.
- The organizers reserve the right to alter or change the programme or its content & title without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Once the entry got shortlisted for an award, there will be application fee & participation fee for the Grand Award Night which includes Gala Dinner with MRS INDIA Grand Finale.
- Each entry is entitled to and shall receive two delegate passes.
For more information; Contact:
For details visit www.mrsindia.co/Awards
For Award Nomination visit www.mrsindia.co/nominations